Contrary to our previous statement. I'd like to assure everyone that we're not going to die on this trip. I hope this assurance doesn't take away from the entertainment.

Tuesday 10 April 2007

Latest News

Well the planning for the rally rumbles on like a woefully underpowered super-mini across the Turkmen desert. So what news?

Car - We still don't have a micra, but we're getting closer I have actually rang a couple of people about them. Anyone who knows anyone disposing of a micra let us know.

Visas - Jesus Christ. I was up till 3 trying to sort this last night. Hopefully they won't come back to us with a hoast of corrections in red pen.

Logos - nearly there should be with us after corrections any day

Fundraiding - Hhhmmm. A wee bit slow we're hoping our incentive based approach will bear fruit however Coops did the fancy bits of the blog and I can't work out how to sort it.

Everything else - Well I nearly bought some jerry cans on ebay without luck.

Hopefully Coops passing his actuary exam tomorrow and the local elections being a resounding success in May will allow us more time to tackle little details like cars.

No comments: