Contrary to our previous statement. I'd like to assure everyone that we're not going to die on this trip. I hope this assurance doesn't take away from the entertainment.

Saturday 14 April 2007

Feedback welcome

As you will see from some of the additions on the left, Oli thinks he's funny. Clearly I realise this isn't the case, but he will never listen to me. So, please add your comments to this or any other posts letting us know what's good, what's not. Whether it's inappropriate or just plain stupid your feedback could stop him before he gets too out of control.

Don't judge me here on a Saturday night, I'm trying to busy myself now the exam horrors of the most boring qualification known to man are over. But, since I am here, I might just follow up on a couple of Oli's updates:
Car - we saw a clapped out heap of **** today, decided not to bother. With cheap Micras hard to find we may change tack and get a Suziki. This has the added benefit of turning Oli's dull team name into something at least mildly funny.
Visas - all sent off, and now we just wait and hope, anyone with a god, please pray to him/her.
Fundraising - Oli blames me for being fancy with this blog, if I may turn this round, I think it's actually his stupidity.

We'll keep you updated.

No comments: