Contrary to our previous statement. I'd like to assure everyone that we're not going to die on this trip. I hope this assurance doesn't take away from the entertainment.

Thursday 31 May 2007

Flymo if you're reading this

So you fire up your computer on a morning and think to yourself "Hmmm, I need to reply to that e-mail I ignored yesterday, and then prepare for that meeting at 11.00, but first up I'm gonna have a little looky at what the Mongol rally boys are upto" and what do you get? Bugger all.

That's my way of apologising for the paucity of posts recently and the shortage of news. Coops is in Notts this weekend so I'm trying to recky some locations for an interview we're doing with one of the lads from Left Lion - Hyacinth is currently in Taunton and I can't find a Starlet anywhere else - people in scrap yards actually laughed when I asked if they had one - I imagine this is becuase they are so relaible nobody ever scraps them...possibly. Might have to think about a new angle for the photos if we can't track one down.

Anyway we're also writing out to the sort of organisations we want to be associated with to see if they'd like to get involved in the fun. Flymo if you're reading this, you don't return my calls, you ignore my letters, we love you guys....

I will try and stick some of the press coverage we get up in one of the sections, so you can laugh at my limbs and coops' flame.

1 comment:

Coops said...

I've just sent another general enquiry to them. If only they realised the opportunities we are offering them.